Tuesday, January 12, 2010

sick sick sick

this few days has been bad for me,
for i am sick,
the package i have,
for me has not been very pleasant,
the package i have,
fever, flu, cough, and sore throat,
this kind of the bad package that dislike by all,
feeling like this for a week make it worst,
damn this is bad,
oh well, thats is how life is.

well, ya, i was sick,
the worst part is, sick during assignment submission is bad. haih
well, but good thing is, i finish it.
thanks to my friend i must,
for they have help me alot,
hope that we do well. haha
now all i need to focus is my exam. haha
not to mention to enjoy my holidays too >.<

anyway, most of you have read the newspaper about the attacks on ahem....
its just said how the country has become,
and we said we leave in harmony,
sharing every things together,
but yet, these things happen,
its just sad to see this happen,
why can't we just leave in harmony together,
why must we be selfish with our 'things',
it is not that hard for it doesn't it?
well, what can i say?
this is how world is,
some people are kind,
some people are selfish,
this is how the world works right?
if it is not, it might be hard no?
well, like i always say,
this is life,
anyway, i have to got to go.
sign out
Danny

PS, you should totally watch this, totally awesome video.
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=78680591900&ref=nf

PSS, do tell me how my poem is? >.<

PSS, this is m new profile picture, ugly huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment