Sunday, August 28, 2011

Dear God - Part 2

Dear God,
today in church I sang this song titled - God is Able,
I always thought to myself that I will only sing songs that I myself be able to do.
through out the whole song, I kept on reluctant to sing the song,
singing that You are able.
But,
when I sing it, I feel like beating myself,
when I sing it, I feel pain in my hear,
it is because, please forgive me,
I cant feel You as much I do now.
God, the song said that,
You will never leave us,
You will never fail us,
You will never abandon us,
But God, I cant feel You near me anymore.

Dear God,
I would like to continue praising you.
Please Help me Lord.
Today speaker said that,
the trials and difficulties that one face now may be a blessing in the future,
like how Joseph or Jesus.
the difficulties made them better.
Lord, I hope that is true.
but God, I cant face this trials and difficulties alone.
can You stand beside me,
can You be with me,
can You guide me in this difficulties,
can You give me strength and courage to face this.

Dear God,
I kneel down before you,
pleading you to help me Lord.
Help me Lord.
Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment